Welcome to Verge3D Wiki!
Here is a community-driven source of information that may help you to become a Verge3D expert! In this Wiki we can also discuss other 3DWeb/Web3D technologies like WebGL, glTF, Three.js, and WebXR. And of course, by reading it, you can become a pro at creating interactive 3D web content using Blender, 3ds Max, or Maya!
Welcome to Verge3D community wiki that everyone can read or edit! Check out the pages/categories below or use the search input on the left. Want to contribute? Scroll to the bottom of this page.
- Baking cloth simulation in Blender for exporting to Verge3D
- Behind the Scenes - Escape Room
- CSS3D plugin
- Code Signing
- Common gotchas with Verge3D
- Coordinate Systems
- Creating SCORM-compliant e-learning content using Blender
- CyberFox 2D Canvas Editor plugin
- CyberFox PDF Generator plugin
- CyberFox Save/Load URL plugin
- CyberFox Screen Recorder plugin
- Draco vs LZMA
- Featured applications made with Verge3D
- Known Verge3D Limitations
- List of Verge3D Plugins
- Main Page
- Making 3D web apps with Blender and Three.js
- NPOT Textures
- Preloaders Pack
- Tips for Verge3D devs
- Useful Chrome Flags
- Useful Links
- Using weinre to debug mobile applications
- Verge3D 4.0 migration guide
- Verge3D for 3ds Max Tutorials
- Verge3D for Blender Tutorials
- Verge3D for Maya Tutorials
- Verge3D for WordPress
- Video textures and alpha transparency
- Web3D Examples by Philip Fong
- Why Verge3D if we have Three.js?
- Writing Shaders with OSL
- Список ресурсов по Verge3D на русском языке
Feel free to create a new page by searching for its new name and clicking on the "Create the page..." link.
Alternatively, follow the link:
replace NEW_ARTICLE_NAME by the actual name of the article you want to create.
And of course you are welcome to improve any existing article! Found an error? Have something to add? Think that something can be expressed using better words? Please don't wait, just edit the article!