List of Verge3D Plugins
From Verge3D WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Plugins extend the core functionality of Verge3D in a clean and easy-to-use fashion. Here is the list of plugins developed by Soft8Soft, third-party Verge3D professionals, and companies:
- E-Commerce — stock plugin with puzzles that can be used for implementing WooCommerce 3D product views and configurators, as well as for creating standalone order/inquiry forms.
- 2D Canvas Editor by CyberFox — powerful tool to draw, write and imprint directly on 3D models.
- Save/Load URL — plugin for saving and loading configurations with page URLs.
- E-Learning/SCORM — stock plugin for creating interactive SCORM-based e-learning applications.
- Teleport — adds clickable navigation points to the 3D scene for moving the first-person camera.
- Pathfinding Plugin — plugin for calculating the shortest route between two points in a 3D scene.
Textures and Materials
- Draggable Texture — translate, rotate, and scale textures right on your models in real-time.
- Canvas — drawing vector-based textures in realtime using Puzzles.
- Ruler — plugin implementing interactive ruler for measuring 3D object dimensions.
- CSS3D — plugin for embedding websites, videos, or maps on surfaces of 3D objects.
- Color Plugin — easy-to-use color picker for your Verge3D-based apps.
- GUI — plugin for adding simple controls to tweak the graphics of your scenes in real time.
Screenshots, Screencasts, PDF
- Screen Recorder — real-time screencasting plugin.
- PDF Generator — plugin for generating custom PDF documents.
Content Management Systems
- Verge3D for WordPress — official WordPress plugin shipped with Verge3D.
- Virtual Joystick — virtual joystick controller for mobile devices.
Find more and discuss plugin development on the Forums.