The following is a collection of Verge3D resources that you might find useful.
Use Verge3D forums for discussions, questions, feature requests, or jobs. This is also a good place to showcase your projects.
For tutorial links, check out the following articles:
Here is the list of Soft8Soft's official and third-party social media accounts. You might use them to get the latest Verge3D updates and communicate with your fellow vergers!
- Verge3D on Facebook — our main channel for news and updates on Verge3D.
- Verge3D on Twitter — follow us on Twitter to get the most essential information about Verge3D development.
- Official YouTube channel — tutorials and screencasts of the best Verge3D applications.
- Soft8Soft on LinkedIn — the company profile page.
- Verge3D on Discord — community-driven discussion channel.
- Soft8Soft on Instagram — fresh Verge3D and WebGL news, Sneak Peek shots, behind the scenes photos and videos.
- Verge3D on Reddit — a subreddit maintained by Verge3D community.
Also use #verge3d or #3dweb tags to find info about Verge3D framework as well as recent updates from the 3D web industry.
Verge3D is presented on several review and product comparison websites. We would really like to know what you think and appreciate honest feedback from you!
- Verge3D Store — click on the product to see user reviews.
- Verge3D on AlternativeTo.
- Verge3D reviews on G2.
- Product Hunt page.
- Alternative.me — website similar to AlternativeTo.
Apps, Demos and Examples
Check out to see what Verge3D is capable of:
- Gallery — the gallery of applications made with Verge3D. This is a good starting point to grasp Verge3D features and capabilities.
- Verge3D distributions come with sources of the demo applications from our Gallery.
- Verge3D for Wordpress sandbox — use this website to try out Verge3D's publishing, remote storage and e-commerce features. Customer Apps, Demos and Examples:
- Escape Room Game - an interactive short made with Blender and Verge3D by Route 66 Digital
Third-party Verge3D Plugins
Plugins extend the core functionality of Verge3D in a clean and easy-to-use fashion. Here is the list of plugins developed by third-party Verge3D professionals and companies:
- CSS3D — plugin for embedding websites, videos, or maps on surfaces of 3D objects.
- Teleport — adds clickable navigation points to the 3D scene for moving the first-person camera.
- 2D Canvas Editor by CyberFox — powerful tool to draw, write and imprint directly on 3D models.
- Ruler — plugin implementing interactive ruler for measuring 3D object dimensions.
- Screen Recorder — real-time screencasting plugin.
- Draggable Texture — translate, rotate, and scale textures right on your models in real-time.
- Color Plugin — easy-to-use color picker for your Verge3D-based apps.
- Canvas — drawing vector-based textures in realtime using Puzzles.
- Virtual Joystick — virtual joystick controller for mobile devices.
- GUI — plugin for adding simple controls to tweak the graphics of your scenes in real time.
- Save/Load URL — plugin for saving and loading configurations with page URLs.
- PDF Generator — plugin for generating custom PDF documents.
- Pathfinding Plugin — plugin for calculating the shortest route between two points in a 3D scene.
Find more and discuss plugin development on the Forums.
Third-party Asset Packs and Themes
Here is the list of asset packs and themes developed by Verge3D community:
- Verge3D Preloaders Pack — awesome collection of ready-to-use preloaders for your Verge3D-based apps.
- Simple Flat Theme — flat theme for the Puzzles editor.
Blender, 3ds Max, Maya
In the case you need help with 3D packages which Verge3D is compatible with, we brought you this list:
- Blender Reference Manual — official Blender manual.
- 3ds Max Learning Center — comprehensive 3ds Max guide from Autodesk.
- Maya Help — Autodesk Maya official docs.
Get Help with App Coding
Just Google "How to do ... in three.js" and with 99% probability you will be able do the same with Verge3D since we're trying to maintain API compatibility between the two frameworks.
Browser Development Progress and Bug Trackers
Important resources to follow the browser development progress and roadmaps:
- Chrome Platform Status — Google Chrome development status.
- Chromium Issues — official Chrome/Chromium bug tracker.
- Firefox Platform Status — Mozilla Firefox development status and roadmap.
- WebKit Feature Status — Safari/WebKit development status.
- Microsoft Edge Platform Status.
Browser Technologies — WebGL, WebXR etc
Info for web developers, such as specifications, examples, and debugging tools:
- WebGL supported browsers and troubleshooting — this is your first aid kit in case of any issues with WebGL support.
- WebGL System Report — check what your system is capable of.
- WebGL Best Practices — recommended ways to use WebGL.
- Gamepad Diagnostics Tool — Interactive Gamepad API diagnostics tool. Check if your device is compatible and retrieve the model, axes, buttons and other information for use with Verge3D.
- WebXR Device API — official WebXR specification.
- WebXR Samples — official WebXR examples, include both AR and VR demos.
Graphics Processing Units (GPUs)
Wikipedia contains very useful articles with GPU specs:
- List of Nvidia graphics processing units.
- List of AMD graphics processing units.
- List of Intel graphics processing units.
- List of Mali GPUs.
- List of Qualcomm Adreno GPUs.
- Presentación videotutoriales verge3d y blender. Creación de videojuegos para la web.
- Artículo de Verge3D en Wikipedia.
Feel free to edit this article!