Home › Forums › Official Announcements › Verge3D 3.7.1 Maintenance Update
This maintenance update of Verge3D for Blender, 3ds Max, and Maya fixes several issues found in version 3.7, and also adds some improvements:
3D Verger, the CEO
LinkedIn | FB | Twitter | VK | 新浪微博
• We fixed the critical performance regression introduced with the recent release especially noticeable on low-end hardware (up to 50% drop in FPS). Thanks for bringing this up!
• HTML files are now properly sorted in the App Manager (that is, the “main” .html file comes first, and others is alphabetical order).
• Morphing and skinning now properly work with clipping planes.
• The App Manager now shows up meaningful messages in case of errors, such as incorrect system time, or file access denial.
• We fixed crash of the get region puzzle. Thanks for the report!
• Slashes and backslashes are now forbidden for use in application names as these symbols crashed the App Manager.
• We fixed the issue with Chrome’s auto-translation feature that crippled applications. Thanks for the report!
• Blender 3.0 which is currently in alpha is now supported by Verge3D.
• The cursor is now correctly positioned on multi-line / exec script puzzles when HiDPI displays are used.
• The Personalizing section of the User Manual was expanded to include further application’s HTML file customizations (title, SEO, social media image, etc).
If you are affected by the above-mentioned issues, or want to leverage the introduced improvements, please upgrade your 3D web interactives with Verge3D 3.7.1. You can get it from the downloads page as usual.
Test your math:
Log in / Register