- 2021-01-13 at 11:10 am #37335tomshawkeNewbie
Is there a universal solution for this issue?
I seem to have a similar problem with the 3D model not reflecting the woocommerce attribute change.
What I want to achieve is when the user changes the “height” attribute, the middle section of the 3d model prolongs to 50mm. The basic height is 45mm.
– blender 2.91.0
– verge3D 3.5.0
– wordpress 5.6 with hestia theme 3.0.8
– woocommerce 4.9
When I test the morph factor in the puzzles editor with the command “when hovered”, the model changes, but it doesn’t seem to work with woocommerce. When I change the attribute, the model remains the same. And the console displays the error as seen in the printscreen.
One other anomaly is when I change the product attribute from the default 45mm to the first option “choose an option”, the cart button gets disabled and isn’t available even if I reselect “45mm” or “50mm”.
Solutions I’ve tried:
– deactivating and reactivating the verge3D plugin,
– removing the model application, creating a new model application and reassigning it to the product,
– changing the puzzle if/else statements to include all of the four combinations of height (if 45 then 0, else 45 = 1; if 50 then 1, else 50 = 0).
I’m running a local wordpress installation via xampp, so unfortunately I can’t give you admin access.
Please let me know if you need any info to resolve the issue.
Thanks in advance.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.2021-01-13 at 11:19 am #37338Yuri KovelenovDeveloper2021-01-13 at 11:35 am #37339tomshawkeNewbie
Thanks so much for the prompt reply – enabling AJAX did help!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.