- 2019-02-12 at 7:01 am #11291
I have updated the new release 2.10. And it works better in VR mode now!
But I have 2 questions:
1. What’s the different between “walking” and “sitting or standing” in enter VR mode puzzle.
2. When I run the “Industrial Robot” demo, gaze-based reticle pointer works.But the HTC vive’s controller dos not recognized. It’s the same in a new project with Legacy VR mode.
- This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by wpadm. Reason: moved to General Questions
——https://zjbcool.com/2019-02-12 at 7:48 am #11294
What’s the different between “walking” and “sitting or standing” in enter VR mode puzzle.
According to the specification, these are supposed to setup different controls – moving or stationary. In the current browsers’ experimental implementation there is no difference.
But the HTC vive’s controller dos not recognized.
It should create a virtual ray (line) for a controller. Only one ray is supported. Can you see it?
2019-02-12 at 7:52 am #11297
- This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Yuri Kovelenov.
no ray cast.
- This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by zjbcool.
——https://zjbcool.com/2019-02-12 at 7:55 am #11299
and i am using HTC vive pro in firefox brower.
——https://zjbcool.com/2019-02-12 at 8:17 am #11300
Yuri KovelenovDeveloper2019-02-12 at 8:20 am #11301
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.