- 2020-09-26 at 6:39 pm #33418Robert RandallLicensee
I purchased Verge 3D because a client needs me to export my Maya MB file to GlTF for use at another vendor that specializes in building files for UX kiosk display.
The file I need to export is approximately 108mb. It has a number of animated objects as well as a few displacement and bump maps.
When I trey to use Sneak Peek, the export stalls at between 10-20%. A reboot of the program is usually required as hitting the esc key has no effect.
If I try to export geometry using “Export Selected” with GlTF selected as the file format, the MEL line states the export was successful, but no file can be found at the target directory.
Any help would be appreciated.
- This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Robert Randall. Reason: forgot to add a file
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.2020-09-27 at 8:50 am #33432Yuri KovelenovDeveloper
your file is quite big. But can you try the following first:
1. select ‘Run App Manager’ option in Maya – it should open up in the browser window
2. click the button for “new app”
3. Open the Maya scene with the default cube
4. Try to duplicate the cube in Maya and export to Verge3D/gltf
5. Run the application – will it show the duplicated cube?
- This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Yuri Kovelenov.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.