We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

2.9.0 pre-release 3: Procedural textures

Home Forums Bug Reports and Feature Requests 2.9.0 pre-release 3: Procedural textures

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    illussimo
    Customer

Noise texture works great! (I use the alpha channel for normals and roughness.) See attachments.
    The Voronoi texture isn’t working yet with any channel. (the object doesn’t show up)
    Which procedural textures will be supported in 2.9?
    Thanks for the great work already done,
    :bye: Simone

Voronoi textures should work. Can you please attach you blend file?

The following procedural textures are not supported: Brick Texture, Gradient Texture, Magic Texture, Musgrave Texture, Point Density and Wave Texture. We mentioned this list in the docs.

Chief 3D Verger | LinkedIn | Twitter

illussimo
    Customer

Yes, I know, but I’m testing 2.9.0 pre-release 3 and I thought you might be working on more procedural textures. Although I understand that that is not an easy thing to do.
    I will send the test file with the Voronoi texture on Monday.
    It may also be a problem of the Blender 2.8 built. (That is a bit of the problem in testing in a pre-beta release of Blender. Every day the built can be slightly different. But we will get there! Things are moving fast now! :good:
    First, try to have a relaxing Weekend! :)
    :bye: Simone

Thanks Simone. Have a great weekend too! :)

Chief 3D Verger | LinkedIn | Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.