Thanks to the feedback from our valued users, we have fixed several bugs and made some other minor improvements in Verge3D for both 3ds Max and Blender.
Version 2.7.1 includes the following changes:
- Styles for annotations and the default no-WebGL message can now be easily overridden by applications. To do this the following CSS classes can be used: .v3d-annotation, .v3d-annotation-dialog and .v3d-webgl-error.
- A reference to an HTML element can now be passed upon initialization of a Verge3D application instead of element id if there is a need to do so.
- The Puzzles editor now shows a scary warning if a mismatch between the versions of the engine and the Puzzle runtime is detected.
- The new Detector.checkAndroid() method can be used to detect that an app is running on Android.
- Fixed a duplication issue with lines that connect HTML elements and 3D objects (added by the draw line puzzle).
- Fixed annotations not expanding on iOS.
- [Blender only] “Verge3D” mode renamed to “Verge3D / Internal” for more clarity.
- [Blender only] Fixed the broken refraction example.
- [Blender only] Fixed an error with incorrect intensities of default light sources exported from the Cycles mode.
- The more convenient 2-finger gesture now controls camera panning instead of 3 fingers. This also fixes the dragging issue crippling application layout on iOS.
If you happen to find more bugs, feel free to report them on the forums.