- 2020-08-31 at 7:20 am #32230
I m sorry, because yesterday I posted and it disappeared somehow…hence reposting
I played with settings & tried for 2-4 hours for video texturing.
I referred the example video texture file and found important & interesting things that,
1. In puzzle editor you cant copy puzzles set from on window to another !
2. Any puzzle or socket once taken from the left side tree cant be located back. you need to remember where it comes from.
3. The video texture example file doesn’t play in Chrome, Mozilla, Brave..
4. Surprisingly I found shortest way of making video play on a click, after struggling for few hours.
1 & 2
I suggest if there is a provision of right click or something to see where that particular puzzle belongs… it would be great help & huge time saving. Also once the set of puzzle editor is proven it ( single or multiple) should be copied and pasted to another window ..which will save production time. screenshot – Video texture sequence.jpg
3. Why video texture only plays in Microsoft edge & not in chrome, brave & Mozilla ? screenshot attached. Clipboard02.jpg
4. Is my puzzle settings wrong? OR insufficient? They play well in edge but not in any other players… the file gets stuck in preloader stage. screenshot attached. Clipboard02.jpg
Am i doing any mistake or any hint to improve? Any expert comments / guide?
Here are some screenshots for better reference.
Cheers2020-08-31 at 9:22 am #322382020-08-31 at 4:30 pm #32255
Here is a screenshot.
Does that make any sense? I don’t know how to see/read it.
Also plz consider other points in my above topic. I consolidated 2-3 issues.
Initially I thought it was due to my some “Jugaad” and hence giving error due to video texture, but later on I found all V3D files having same error.
For your info – I found it is happening only offline and not when on server.
What could be the reason… this never happened before with previous versions.
Cheers2020-08-31 at 4:49 pm #322572020-08-31 at 6:27 pm #322602020-09-01 at 7:29 am #322682020-09-01 at 9:08 am #32272
I m simply running the main html file from the directory in a browser..that’s all
look at the screenshot…. it opens in edge but not in any other browser.
Am I doing anything wrong? I m just opening the video_texture.html in chrome OR Firsfox OR Brave etc.2020-09-01 at 9:12 am #322742020-09-01 at 11:01 am #32277
that means nothing is abnormal. I thought something went wrong at my end or some installation time issue.2020-09-01 at 12:00 pm #322792020-09-01 at 7:14 pm #32303
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.