I need to embed my already working Verge-App into another website as iFrame. While doing that I came across an issue I dont understand. It only seems to work completely when I create an index.html and do an iFrame to cubetest.html or else my puzzle-logic wont work.
How to reproduce it:
1. Create a new Verge-3D project with the name ‘cubetest’
2. In cubetest.html create an html-element with css-rule ‘display: none’ and id ‘ui’
3. In the puzzle set rule for display to ‘block’ for element ‘ui’.
4. Upload it to a webserver-A
5. On webserver-B create a blank html-page with an iFrame to cubetest project
On my webserver-A I can see my html-Element, but not on webserver-B.
If I add another page named index.html to the cubetest-project and do an iFrame from my index.html to cubetest.html and insert my html-elements to the index.html it will also work on webserver-B.
Why is this? Is there a way without using iFrames in my cubetest-project?