Tagged: New bee query
- 2020-05-22 at 3:14 pm #27908
Hey guys I was exploring verge 3D for deomtie and a new learner.
1. Where do we get the typical vespa scooter interactivity tutorial? couldn’t find it on youtube. Want learn how all those interactions assigned.
2. How do we enable slow color transitions based on clicking?
Cheers !2020-05-25 at 8:14 am #27964Mikhail LuzyaninDeveloper
For that you can use Animate Param From puzzle with Set RGB in Material Puzzles. You can also study a Scooter example for that, it’s included in the engines repo for free.
Co-founder and lead graphics specialist at Soft8Soft. Blender only and forever!2020-06-06 at 11:49 am #28467
thank you for the hint but being a newbee I think I couldn’t figure it out. can u plz help a more? here is file I m working on.
I cant upload file…surprising …its just 1.1mb
2020-06-07 at 4:48 am #284802020-06-07 at 9:25 pm #28501GlifTekLicensee
- This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by visualizer.
just follow these directions, and bookmark that page to have open as reference. it’s full of good info.
Tip: to get the puzzles to be shaped like they are in the tutorial, RIGHT click on the “set color in material” puzzle, and select “External Inputs”.2020-07-04 at 7:04 pm #29654
thx for reply… I tried looking around.
I think I need a little spoon feeding.
Here is a file attached Gdrive link fo rblender file.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.