We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

"500: Internal Server Error" access to App Manager

Home Forums Bug Reports and Feature Requests "500: Internal Server Error" access to App Manager

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    guilhem
    Customer

Hi,

When I click on App Manager button in Blender, Chrome returns the error “500: Internal Server Error” with Blender 2.79b and 2.80 (the 2 releases are installed on my computer).
    Sneak peek is still functional. All was working fine yesterday.

Windows 7
    Verge3D 2.14.0
    Blender 2.80 – Blender 2.79

Best regards,
    Guilhem

Hi,

Sorry to hear about those troubles. Are there any errors printed in Blender console?

Chief 3D Verger | LinkedIn | Twitter

Is it possible that you switched Windows user?

Anonymous
    Inactive

you could try to reload pages after you clear the cache of the browser. Check if 500 error appears in other browsers too.

guilhem
    Customer

no, I didn’t switch windows user, still on my user profile and Idon’t see any errors in Blender console

I was hoping there will be something like this in Blender console (this is printed in the case of 500 error):

File "C:\Users\Yuri\git_verge3d\manager\lib\tornado\web.py", line 1509, in _execute
        result = method(*self.path_args, **self.path_kwargs)
      File "C:\Users\Yuri\git_verge3d\addons\verge3d\..\..\manager\server.py", line 732, in get
        with open(join(base_dir, 'template', 'main.tpl'), 'r',  encoding='utf-8') as f:
    PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\Yuri\\git_verge3d\\manager\\template\\main.tpl'
    ERROR:tornado.access:500 GET / (::1) 28.98ms

Anyway, can you try rebooting your computer or re-install Verge3D? :wacko:

Some other questions: did you create your own templates? Is the App Manager accessible directly via http://localhost:8668/ ?

Can you attach the whole output of the Blender console?

guilhem
    Customer

I have rebooted my PC, same error. Here attached a blender 2.80 console snapshot after click on App Manager.

App Manager is still not accessible directly via “http://localhost:8668/”
    I try now to reinstall Verge3D

I see. In Blender, there is another console, a “system” one. It is launched in a separate window. Please check it out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

guilhem
    Customer

I have reinstalled Verge3D. The application I have created is the origin of the error. I have removed it from the Application folder and now all is functional.
    here attached the blender console snapshot FYI.
    I discover Verge3D and try to migrate a project previously created with Blend4web…
    Thanks for your help

Found a similar problem here.

Your file doesn’t actually contain utf-8 encoded data, it contains some other encoding. In Windows-1252 encoding for example the 0xe9 would be the character é.

A possible workaround would be to save your HTML/CSS/JavaScript files in UTF-8 encoding. We’ll try to investigate this further. Sorry for the inconvenience!

We have implemented a hot fix! Please replace your verge3d/manager/server.py script with this file:

https://cdn.soft8soft.com/AROAJSY2GOEHMOFUVPIOE:f7f9328fcb/applications/tmp/server.py

guilhem
    Customer

Well done. Thanks for your help and reactivity. I continue my training on Verge3D. Great application!

:good:

We fixed this in v.2.15 released today. Please let us know if everything is fine now.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.