2019-09-18 at 7:46 am #18958
When I click on App Manager button in Blender, Chrome returns the error “500: Internal Server Error” with Blender 2.79b and 2.80 (the 2 releases are installed on my computer).
Sneak peek is still functional. All was working fine yesterday.
Blender 2.80 – Blender 2.79
Guilhem2019-09-18 at 7:51 am #189592019-09-18 at 7:53 am #189602019-09-18 at 7:56 am #18961AnonymousInactive
you could try to reload pages after you clear the cache of the browser. Check if 500 error appears in other browsers too.2019-09-18 at 8:07 am #18962
no, I didn’t switch windows user, still on my user profile and Idon’t see any errors in Blender console2019-09-18 at 8:18 am #18963
I was hoping there will be something like this in Blender console (this is printed in the case of 500 error):
File "C:\Users\Yuri\git_verge3d\manager\lib\tornado\web.py", line 1509, in _execute result = method(*self.path_args, **self.path_kwargs) File "C:\Users\Yuri\git_verge3d\addons\verge3d\..\..\manager\server.py", line 732, in get with open(join(base_dir, 'template', 'main.tpl'), 'r', encoding='utf-8') as f: PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\Yuri\\git_verge3d\\manager\\template\\main.tpl' ERROR:tornado.access:500 GET / (::1) 28.98ms
Anyway, can you try rebooting your computer or re-install Verge3D?
Some other questions: did you create your own templates? Is the App Manager accessible directly via http://localhost:8668/ ?
Can you attach the whole output of the Blender console?2019-09-18 at 8:45 am #18968
I have rebooted my PC, same error. Here attached a blender 2.80 console snapshot after click on App Manager.
App Manager is still not accessible directly via “http://localhost:8668/”
I try now to reinstall Verge3D2019-09-18 at 8:50 am #189702019-09-18 at 9:27 am #18974
I have reinstalled Verge3D. The application I have created is the origin of the error. I have removed it from the Application folder and now all is functional.
here attached the blender console snapshot FYI.
I discover Verge3D and try to migrate a project previously created with Blend4web…
Thanks for your help2019-09-18 at 9:51 am #18976
Found a similar problem here.
Your file doesn’t actually contain utf-8 encoded data, it contains some other encoding. In Windows-1252 encoding for example the 0xe9 would be the character é.
2019-09-18 at 10:37 am #18978
- This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Yuri Kovelenov.
We have implemented a hot fix! Please replace your verge3d/manager/server.py script with this file:2019-09-18 at 12:15 pm #18980
Well done. Thanks for your help and reactivity. I continue my training on Verge3D. Great application!2019-09-18 at 12:42 pm #189812019-10-01 at 1:44 pm #19654
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.