Hello all friends, it’s been a few months since here in the company we started using Verge 3D for our interactive projects, obviously I don’t know if
it may be useful or this topic has already been addressed, but working on various projects with puzzles, we have found different “behaviors” on the exact positioning of the puzzles in the visual space of the verge editor, positioning them in an “incorrect” way, compilation and The code allocation in the “visual_logic.js” file changes as you can see in the screenshots. Another problem we faced was with annotations, the html puzzle for the “click” by dividing it from the annotations there was no way to make it work, however by combining the two puzzles it now works perfectly. These problems only came up in one project, where the annotations only appear in the document after the animations are finished, could this be the problem?
Sorry for the length, but I hope that a report like this can be useful, thank you very much
exactly, but I didn’t think that the positioning order could influence so much in visual editors, I use various visual software and I’ve never had to deal with this type of behavior, but thank you very much for the answer
but I didn’t think that the positioning order could influence so much
It’s JS. Puzzles are executed from the top to the bottom and from the left to the right (if they are at the same height). First you create some element and only then you can hide it or do something else with it. That’s an elementary logic…
Puzzles and JS. Fast and expensive.
If you don’t see the meaning in something it primarily means that you just don’t see it but not the absence of meaning at all.