Tagged: Qmaze CPQ
- 2019-09-11 at 10:21 am #18594
Dear Verge3D community!
To help you find more customers, and help the customers find you, we decided to create a list of digital agencies, freelancers and instructors skilled in Verge3D.
Requirements to become featured on that page:
- Be a Verge3D licensee with non-expired maintenance subscription.
- Have at least one quality project made with Verge3D.
- Have a website or social media page with portfolio and contact info.
If you qualify, please send us:
- Your company logo, app screenshot or any other image you want to be presented. The size of the image must be 819×497.
- Your location, for example London, UK.
- Link to the landing page on your website (alternatively, the main page, contact info or portfolio page).
2019-09-11 at 4:49 pm #186002019-09-11 at 9:04 pm #18601
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Yuri Kovelenov.
Super idea! This is the right place to be!
2019-09-12 at 11:01 am #186352019-09-13 at 10:27 am #18679
Always good to present ourselves..
We are Qmaze, a Web Sales CPQ configurator.
A simple to use, but powerful Web configurator:
– Build the user interaction logic with features, options, questions, answers
– Powerful price and rule calculation with database logic, lookups, mathematics
– Manage configurations, workflow from quote, order, production to invoicing
– integrate this, of course with 2D and 3D visualisations using Verge3D
– generate production bill of materials based on the configuration
– generate documents in Word and PDF for quotes, orders, production docs
So if you are working on the 3D stuff of your configurator, integrate it with Qmaze, saving you a lot of money, time, worries! Feel free to drop a mail, so we can discuss your questions, and demonstrate what we can do for you.
or take a look at our latest demo, integrated with Verge3D
Yacht configurator2019-09-13 at 1:38 pm #186892019-09-15 at 10:19 am #18761
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.