We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

500: Internal Server Error

Home Forums General Questions 500: Internal Server Error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anjanita
    Customer

Verge 3.9 was working perfectly but I decided to upgrade to 4.3 however I now get the internal server error. I use Blender 3.3 but there is an error relating to 2.93 – is this the issue? I have tried installing in multiple locations

localhost:8668
    500: Internal Server Error

Console App manager report

Starting App Manager server (port 8668, package BLENDER)
    Uncaught exception GET / (::1)
    HTTPServerRequest(protocol=’http’, host=’localhost:8668′, method=’GET’, uri=’/’, version=’HTTP/1.1′, remote_ip=’::1′)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “D:\Verge\Verge3D_for_Blender\manager\lib\tornado\web.py”, line 1713, in _execute
    result = await result
    File “D:\Verge\Verge3D_for_Blender\manager\server.py”, line 1230, in get
    await server.runAsync(self.rootRequestThread)
    File “D:\Verge\Verge3D_for_Blender\manager\server.py”, line 373, in runAsync
    return await asyncio.wrap_future(executor.submit(func, *args, **kwargs))
    File “D:\obj\windows-release\37amd64_Release\msi_python\zip_amd64\thread.py”, line 57, in run
    File “D:\Verge\Verge3D_for_Blender\manager\server.py”, line 1239, in rootRequestThread
    apps = server.findApps()
    File “D:\Verge\Verge3D_for_Blender\manager\server.py”, line 464, in findApps
    apps.append(self.appInfo(apppath, appsDir))
    File “D:\Verge\Verge3D_for_Blender\manager\server.py”, line 492, in appInfo
    appFiles = list(appDir.rglob(‘*.*’))
    File “D:\obj\windows-release\37amd64_Release\msi_python\zip_amd64\pathlib.py”, line 1132, in rglob
    File “D:\obj\windows-release\37amd64_Release\msi_python\zip_amd64\pathlib.py”, line 573, in _select_from
    File “D:\obj\windows-release\37amd64_Release\msi_python\zip_amd64\pathlib.py”, line 525, in _select_from
    OSError: [WinError 4393] The tag present in the reparse point buffer is invalid: ‘C:\\Users\\alongley\\OneDrive – Trifast Plc\\Documents\\blender\\old\\blender-2.93.1-windows-x64\\2.93\\datafiles\\locale\\tr\\LC_MESSAGES’
    500 GET / (::1) 34300.26ms
    404 GET /favicon.ico (::1) 1.00ms

Hi,

it look like Blender is installed on OneDrive. You might try reinstalling Blender into the local system and then Verge3D.

Chief 3D Verger | LinkedIn | Twitter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.