We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

100% Height Reacting Poorly with Landscape Mobile Rotation

Home Forums Bug Reports and Feature Requests 100% Height Reacting Poorly with Landscape Mobile Rotation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jdhutchinson
    Customer

Hi,

On the app I’m working on, I’ve been trying to finesse the final product for mobile. But I’m coming up against some minor problems that seem to create major function breaks.

I’ve had issues with my application filling the entire screen on chrome, meaning that parts at the bottom of my document are hidden behind a small area at the bottom where the back button and tab browser is. Whilst I appreciate it may be more of a webflow question, some of the behaviour of the v3d area seems a little bit strangee and not so responsive.

I looked at the following in the hope of a solution. Some were saying to make the body 100% height, but this seems to also break the v3d iframe when the user goes into landscape, and it zooms the document into a corner.

CSS fix for 100vh in mobile WebKit

I think this also explains why a matterport tour I had embedded had some of the controls obscured at the bottom. Would someone at Soft8Soft be able to shed some light, or recommend how to debug? Because I appreciate it sounds like quite a complex issue and hard to describe.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.