We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

1) How do I call up the configurator when the html is missing?

Home Forums General Questions 1) How do I call up the configurator when the html is missing?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am creating my first project with Verge3D and it’s been fascinating so far.

Now I have uploaded the application folder to my S3 AWS storage & made it public for trials.

Still, I noticed in the application folder is no index.html which I could use to start the configurator. So, simple question how do I solve this?

I based it on “Ring” because it has also the base WooCommerce functionality included. Still, now I notice “Ring” does not have a ring.html file in its project folder.
    I’m not a coder, so please explain in detail or best would be a minimalistic html which automatically loads the configurator as download.

Thanks for your help, keen to learn more ;-)

Pretty

Hi,

the Ring example is ‘non-standard’, it has no .html file. We will likely change this in the future. Meanwhile, I’d suggest you create a ‘normal’ app from scratch, and move there your assets and Puzzles.

Chief 3D Verger | LinkedIn | Twitter

How do I move everything over to a new app?

I spent about 15 hours developing the app, based on ring & really do not want to start from zero again.
    I also need that Woocommerce configuration which is provided in “ring”.

it won’t take much time:
    1) create a new app
    2) copy/overwrite the blend file and all the textures in the new folder verge3d_blender/applications/new_app_name
    3) export to gltf
    4) copy the file called visual_logic.xml
    5) save puzzles

Thanks.
    By

4)
    “copy the file called visual_logic.xml” you mean from my old folder?
    I’m asking because there is one in the new folder already.

5)You mean from the old folder? How do I move them over?

I’m clear on 5) use the Library.

Uncertain on 4).
    Edit: yes copy over the visuallogic from the old folder. Its working now.

glad you worked it out! :good:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.