- Making 3D Product Configurator for WooCommerce (video version).
- Creating interactive interior visualisation (Verge3D for Blender).
- Creating Asteroids game (Verge3D for Blender).
- Converting AutoCAD drawing to WebGL-based interactives.
- Gallery - the gallery of applications made with Verge3D. This is a good starting point to grasp Verge3D features and capabilities.
- Verge3D on Facebook - our main channel for news and updates on Verge3D.
- Verge3D on Twitter - follow us on Twitter to get the most essential information about Verge3D development.
- Official YouTube channel.
- Soft8Soft on LinkedIn - the company profile page.
- Soft8Soft on Instagram - fresh Verge3D and WebGL news, Sneak Peek shots, behind the scenes photos and videos.
- Verge3D on Reddit - a subreddit maintained by Verge3D community.
Also use #verge3d or #3dweb tags to find info about Verge3D framework as well as recent updates from the 3D web industry.
Demos and Examples
- Verge3D distributions come with sources of the demo applications from our Gallery.
- Verge3D code examples - these advanced examples for programmers are based on official Verge3D examples.
- Verge3D for Wordpress sandbox - use this website to try out Verge3D's publishing, remote storage and e-commerce features.
Help with API
Just Google "How to do ... in three.js" and with 99% probability you will be able do the same with Verge3D since we're trying to maintain API compatibility between the two frameworks.
- WebGL supported browsers and troubleshooting - this is your first aid kit in case of any issues with WebGL support.
- WebGL System Report - check what your system is capable of.
- Gamepad Diagnostics Tool - Interactive Gamepad API diagnostics tool. Check if your device is compatible and retrieve the model, axes, buttons and other information for use with Verge3D.
- WebXR Device API - official WebXR specification.
Feel free to ask on the forums!