- Social Media
- Verge3D Reviews
- Apps, Demos and Examples
- Blender, 3ds Max, Maya
- Help with API
- Browser Technologies — WebGL, WebXR etc
- Browser Development Progress and Bug Trackers
- Graphics Processing Units (GPUs)
- Verge3D for Blender Basics video course.
- Verge3D for 3ds Max Basics video course.
- Verge3D for Maya Basics video course.
- Making 3D Product Configurator for WooCommerce (video version).
- Creating interactive interior visualisation (Verge3D for Blender).
- Creating Asteroids game (Verge3D for Blender).
- Converting AutoCAD drawing to WebGL-based interactives.
- Verge3D on Facebook — our main channel for news and updates on Verge3D.
- Verge3D on Twitter — follow us on Twitter to get the most essential information about Verge3D development.
- Official YouTube channel — tutorials and screencasts of the best Verge3D applications.
- Soft8Soft on LinkedIn — the company profile page.
- Verge3D on Discord — community-driven discussion channel.
- Soft8Soft on Instagram — fresh Verge3D and WebGL news, Sneak Peek shots, behind the scenes photos and videos.
- Verge3D on Reddit — a subreddit maintained by Verge3D community.
Also use #verge3d or #3dweb tags to find info about Verge3D framework as well as recent updates from the 3D web industry.
Verge3D is presented on several review and product comparison websites. We would really like to know what you think and appreciate honest feedback from you!
- Verge3D Store — click on the product to see user reviews.
- Verge3D on AlternativeTo.
- Verge3D reviews on G2.
- Product Hunt page.
- Alternative.me — website similar to AlternativeTo.
Apps, Demos and Examples
Check out to see what Verge3D is capable of:
- Gallery — the gallery of applications made with Verge3D. This is a good starting point to grasp Verge3D features and capabilities.
- Verge3D distributions come with sources of the demo applications from our Gallery.
- Verge3D for Wordpress sandbox — use this website to try out Verge3D's publishing, remote storage and e-commerce features.
Blender, 3ds Max, Maya
- Blender Reference Manual — official Blender manual.
- 3ds Max Learning Center — comprehensive 3ds Max guide from Autodesk.
- Maya Help — official guide for using Autodesk Maya.
Help with API
Just Google "How to do ... in three.js" and with 99% probability you will be able do the same with Verge3D since we're trying to maintain API compatibility between the two frameworks.
Browser Technologies — WebGL, WebXR etc
- WebGL supported browsers and troubleshooting — this is your first aid kit in case of any issues with WebGL support.
- WebGL System Report — check what your system is capable of.
- WebGL Best Practices — recommended ways to use WebGL.
- Gamepad Diagnostics Tool — Interactive Gamepad API diagnostics tool. Check if your device is compatible and retrieve the model, axes, buttons and other information for use with Verge3D.
- WebXR Device API — official WebXR specification.
- WebXR Samples — official WebXR examples, include both AR and VR demos.
Browser Development Progress and Bug Trackers
Important resources to follow the browser development progress and roadmaps:
- Chrome Platform Status — Google Chrome development status.
- Chromium Issues — official Chrome/Chromium bug tracker.
- Firefox Platform Status — Mozilla Firefox development status and roadmap.
- WebKit Feature Status — Safari/WebKit development status.
- Microsoft Edge Platform Status.
Graphics Processing Units (GPUs)
Wikipedia contains very useful articles with GPU specs:
- List of Nvidia graphics processing units.
- List of AMD graphics processing units.
- List of Intel graphics processing units.
- List of Mali GPUs.
- List of Qualcomm Adreno GPUs.
Got Anything to Share?
Feel free to propose on the forums!