Welcome to Verge3D Wiki!
Here is a community-driven source of information that will help you to become a Verge3D expert!
Welcome to Verge3D community wiki that everyone can edit!
- Aggressive Optimizations
- Baking cloth simulation in Blender for exporting to Verge3D
- Behind the Scenes - Escape Room
- Blender Linear Rotation Tutorial - Xeons3dLab
- CSS3D plugin
- Code Signing
- Common gotchas with Verge3D
- Coordinate Systems
- Creating SCORM-compliant e-learning content using Blender
- Creating installers for Verge3D plugins
- CyberFox 2D Canvas Editor plugin
- CyberFox PDF Generator plugin
- CyberFox Save/Load URL plugin
- CyberFox Screen Recorder plugin
- Draco vs LZMA
- Featured applications made with Verge3D
- GLTF extensions supported by Verge3D
- How To Assign Materials - Xeons3dLab
- Installing Maya on Linux
- International Resources
- Known Verge3D Limitations
- List of Verge3D Plugins
- Main Page
- Making 3D web apps with Blender and Three.js
- Making money with Verge3D
- NPOT Textures
- Preloaders Pack
- Route 66 Digital - Capricorn Project
- Sprite Sheets for Blender and Verge3d - Xeons3dLab
- Tips for Verge3D devs
- Useful Chrome Flags
- Useful Links
- Using weinre to debug mobile applications
- Verge3D 4.0 migration guide
- Verge3D 4.0 迁移指南
- Verge3D for 3ds Max Tutorials
- Verge3D for Blender Tutorials
- Verge3D for Maya Tutorials
- Verge3D for WordPress
- Video textures and alpha transparency
- Web3D Examples by Philip Fong
- Why Verge3D if we have Three.js?
- Writing Shaders with OSL
- Список ресурсов по «Вердж3Д» на русском языке
Feel free to create a new page by searching for its new name and clicking on the "Create the page..." link.
Alternatively, follow the link:
replace NEW_ARTICLE_NAME by the actual name of the article you want to create.
And of course you are welcome to improve any existing article! Found an error? Have something to add? Think that something can be expressed using better words? Please don't wait, just edit the article!