Forum Replies Created
@alexander-kovelenov: Ah, figured out the ortho camera issue, I just notice it yet! Thanks very much!
Also, no need to hurry about the comments issue, I think it’s a rare usage scenario. We use this feature to help customers, but switch to advanced comment puzzles now.
It seems that the “Fix Ortho Zoom” option did not work, the ortho camera zoom still lead to the position change of the child element. Is my understanding wrong?
Also, when drag a unfocus comment box will still lead the puzzles editor to crash. Check it here.
Dragging the comment dialog can cause the puzzle editor to crash in some cases. Also can reproduce it in 3.7.1 & 3.7.0.
text-selection context issue & text rendering issues on iPad Pro
Thanks for your big improvement on the new release, it simplifies a lot of work and provides unlimited possibilities!
Here is some feedback on version 3.7 pre6 from the Chinese community:
1. Physics: fast-moving rigid bodies pass through another one. see attachment 01_physics.mp4. refer to this article, it needs to enable CCD for ammo.js.
2. Electron: create native app function seems to be unstable, has a high probability of failure (500 Internal Server Error).
3. IE 11 compatibility: IE 11 module does not work, most official demos unable to load on IE 11. The app manager also reports some errors in the console.
4. iOS App maybe needs more puzzles to work perfectly:
(1) Quick click the button while gaming，will lead to the text-selection context and cannot close on some devices(iPhone X and iPad pro); (2) long-press the button on devices that has 3D-touch functions(for example, iPhone 7 & 8), will lead to sharing image context; (3) the game button disappears in landscape mode on iPad Pro. (4) some text rendering issues of scores and time.
For reference only, thanks in advance!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
Wow, the test scene is very Chinese, cool!
You can subscribe or favorite any topic. Just click the button on the top right of the topic.
In 3ds Max 2020, standard Free Camera and Target Camera do not work in this release, either sneak peek or export.
That’s great! Thanks!
Thanks, Alex. It should works. For me, I prefer to start the service manually. I mean, for most users, this option is default to “App Store and the identified developers”.
Hi, this is strange!
We tested on two Catalina macs and it was Ok. How did you installed the plug-in? Did you tried the method described in the User Manual?
Hi, Alex, thanks. I tried, but it not work.
With granting the root access to execute the “regPlugPath.py,” the “Security and Privacy” poped some alerts, after I allowed all of those, the App Manager is still not work.
Did you increase the permission to run unidentified apps? I have the macOS default mode to the “App Store and the identified developers” mode. I sent a screencast to your email. Please take a look!
Congratulations! I like your cake.