Verge3D Ultimate is an advanced Enterprise-grade solution which includes everything you need to develop Verge3D applications efficiently.
This toolkit works as if the following packages were seamlessly combined together:
- Verge3D for Blender Enterprise
- Verge3D for 3ds Max Enterprise
- Verge3D for Maya Enterprise
- Blender Essential Material Pack
- 3ds Max Essential Material Pack
- Maya Essential Material Pack
But it is much more than just a plain collection of products – see below!
Verge3D Ultimate was born from our cooperation with diverse teams that include coders and 3D artists with varying skills and backgrounds. Here are the features that make it unique:
- Verge3D Ultimate comes as all-in-one distribution. This saves you from installing, running and exchanging between different Verge3D flavors.
- Application templates include starter files for Blender, 3ds Max and Maya.
- Assets exported from Blender, 3ds Max or Maya are interchangeable and can be loaded in the same application.
- You receive a universal license key to activate each of your Verge3D installations regardless of modeling suite.
- Developer Kit allows you to modify and build a universal Verge3D runtime which will work with Blender, 3ds Max and Maya.
1. You are a digital agency with half of artists working in Maya, another half in 3ds Max and you got a Blender guy. With Verge3D Ultimate you can make them all work on a single project together.
2. You have pre-made 3ds Max or Maya assets but mainly work in Blender (or vice versa). With Verge3D Ultimate you don’t need to transfer everything to Blender first. Just export your 3ds Max or Maya assets and use them in your web app via dynamic loading.
3. You managed to create a really good looking material in Blender or 3ds Max, but your main assets are all in Maya. No problem, just append your exported material to the main scene and apply it to your model at runtime.
4. You’re uncertain about what specialists you might have in your team in the future. Say, you have a Blender guy who makes all the content for your apps, but he suddenly quit. With Verge3D Ultimate, you are not locked to a single tool and thus can fill the vacancy more easily.
Of course, you will receive all the benefits of the regular Verge3D Enterprise option as well:
- A single license covers up to 5 users within your company. We offer bulk discounts for bigger teams (contact).
- Technical support (Tier I, Tier II) during the maintenance period.
- Emergency bug fixes regardless of the Verge3D release cycle.
- Allowance for modifications and customizations, such as adding your own blocks to Puzzles.
- Access to the full source code. Source code allows your developers to learn, review and modify the framework internals.
- Maintenance period for one year since the moment of purchase that includes regular updates and bug fixes.
- Access to Verge3D Network (optional). We provide 50Gb of storage space and 50Gb of monthly traffic for free.
You can familiarize yourself with the terms of the Verge3D EULA in more detail here. After completing your order, the license key information will be sent to you in an email. The material packs and source code bundle will become available in the download section of your account dashboard.