Verge3D is the most artist-friendly toolkit for creating interactive web-based experiences. It features a comprehensive integration with Blender, a physically-based rendering pipeline, support for native materials and animation. Interactivity is enabled with Puzzles, an intuitive and easy-to-learn visual scripting environment.
Verge3D content can be deployed on your own web servers, shared on social media or uploaded to the distributed hosting platform called Verge3D Network.
Verge3D Enterprise license is intended for companies or organizations regardless of their size or revenues/budgets.
The benefits of the Enterprise package include:
- A single license covers up to 5 users within your company. We offer bulk discounts for bigger teams (contact).
- Technical support (Tier I, Tier II) during the maintenance period.
Emergency bug fixes regardless of the Verge3D release cycle.
- Allowance for modifications and customizations, such as adding your own blocks to Puzzles.
- Access to the full source code. Source code allows your developers to learn, review and modify the framework internals.
- Maintenance period for one year since the moment of purchase that includes regular updates and bug fixes.
- Access to Verge3D Network (optional). We provide 10Gb of storage space and 10Gb of monthly traffic for free.
You can familiarize yourself with the terms of the Verge3D EULA in more detail here. After completing your order, the license key information will be sent to you in an email. The source code bundle will become available in the download section of your account dashboard.