These puzzles are used to setup various post-processing effects.
Enables the bloom effect.
Allows for tweaking brightness and contrast of the rendering.
"depth of field"
Enables the depth of field (DOF) effect.
Enables the grayscale effect.
Enables the screen space ambient occlusion (SSAO) effect.
Enables an easy refraction effect for a specified material.
- material - material used to assign the effect to;
- distance - maximum length of the refracted ray;
- render after refraction - object(s) to be excluded from the normal rendering queue and to be rendered after the refraction effect is applied.
"screen space reflection/refraction"
Enables screen space reflection/refraction (SSR) effect.
- for material - material used to assign the effect to;
- steps - number of depth search steps along the reflected/refracted ray (higher value = better quality, lower performance);
- stride - stride of search steps (in pixels) (higher value = lower quality, better performance, 1 pixel = max quality);
- binary search steps - number of binary search iterations (higher value = better quality, lower performance);
- thickness - factor to eliminate SSR artefacts (refraction only);
- max distance - maximum length of the reflected/refracted ray;
- resolution - resolution multiplier for the depth buffer (from 0 to 1; 1 = best quality);
- jitter - noise factor to improve depth search (from 0 to 1);
- render after - objects to be rendered after SSR applied.
"remove post-processing effects"
Removes all postprocessing effects.