These puzzles are located under the init tab and are interpreted before a Verge3D application is initialized.
Allows to set up application initialization parameters, including some WebGL context creation parameters.
- compressed assets
- makes the app load a compressed scene in .xz format instead of a regular .gltf file. See Asset Compression for more info.
- default fullscreen button
- enables the default fullscreen button located in the top right corner.
- transparent background
- makes the background transparent so that the underlying parts of a web page become visible through the WebGL canvas. Enable this parameter to inline your 3D content on a web page or to use the augmented reality feature.
- enable screenshots
- makes it possible to properly capture screenshots from the WebGL canvas (sets the preserveDrawingBuffer property of the WebGL context to true).
- fade annotations
- makes annotations fade when they are blocked by scene objects.
setup preloader + percentage
Removes the default preloader and exposes event callbacks to allow for handling preloader progress events.
In the following example, a custom preloader is represented with a container HTML element (e.g., a <div>) with the id "preloader". Inside it, there is another element with the id "loading progress" (e.g., a <span>), in which % of loading is printed using the persentage puzzle. In addition to that, the width of the third element (e.g., a <div>) is dynamically changed to graphically represent the loading progress.
Loads font from a specified URL and makes it accessible via font-family CSS rule.
Having Troubles with Puzzles?
Seek help on the forums!